Bescast Uses 5 Axis CMM Dimensional Inspection, FPI, MPI, and Radiographic Inspection to Ensure Conformance to Design Intent.
Bescast has one of the most sophisticated and in-depth quality programs in the industry. We use state-of-the-art tools, procedures and highly trained personnel to ensure complete conformance to customer requirements.
Bescast is dedicated to supplying quality products on time. We deploy fully integrated, automated systems that coordinate and track production and evaluate performance. Real-Time data collection is accomplished through barcode scanning at each manufacturing step to measure and track performance
Bescast’s quality control processes and systems include:
• ISO Certified Since 1999 – Bescast has been ISO 9002 Certified since 1999 by Bureau Veritas Quality International (BVQI) N.A., Inc.
• AS9000 Certified – Bescast has been AS9000 Certified since 1999 by BVQI and is also AS9100 Certified
• NADCAP Certified – BesCast's in-house heat treatment, penetrant inspection, radiographic inspection, and welding are certified by National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program (NADCAP)
• Customer Certified – various casting, special and fixed processes
ADDITIONAL QUALITY MEASURES
• Performance Metrics – Established metrics are used to measure Bescast performance against customer measurements, as well as our own
• Product Engineering – Bescast offers valuable co-engineering expertise that helps to establish the most economical and efficient cast and machined designs. Additionally, all Bescast work is performed in strict conformance with customer expectations and requirements
• Process Engineering – Bescast maintains strict protocols to ensure process control, standardization and consistency
• Detailed Process Documentation – Bescast ensures quality and consistency through product-specific work instructions, job routings and operational work instructions
• Responsiveness – If problems occur, Bescast immediately performs a thorough root cause analysis and takes corrective action to ensure total customer satisfaction
• Employee Training – Bescast invests heavily in training its workforce and keeping it informed on the latest industry trends and techniques. This ensures quality workmanship for each customer order
• Preventive Equipment Maintenance and Calibration – High-performance equipment is essential to delivering products that customers expect. That’s why regular preventative maintenance and calibration of all Bescast equipment helps to ensure dependability day in and day out.